We were born on the 10th June 2004. [Birth Certificate]
We are a group of individuals passionately dedicated to improving the lots of poor families by lifting their education base. The Lily Foundation of America is our biggest benefactor. Majority decisions on Programs and Projects come from the Dallas office. However, our own inputs from field play a major role in decision making.
We manage the programs and projects that are spread over many states in India. Many of our projects are located in West Bengal. The other beneficiary states are Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka.
The range of projects and programs we manage are:
* SMILE Scholarships
* AALO Study Homes
* AALO Coaching Homes
* Computer Center
* Vocational Center
* Partnership Programs
Our support activities include:
- Distribution of funds to schools
- Distribution of scholarships to students
- Distribution of funds to Computer Center
- Distribution of funds to Vocational Center
- Distribution of grants to Partership Program recipients
- Inspection of Schools to ensure quality education
- Inspection of Computer Center to ensure quality training
- Inspection of Vocational Center to ensure quality training
- Organizing conferences with the scholarship recipients
- Review of course contents for the schools
- Distribution of motivational books for the scholarship awardees' rapid reading
- Feasibility investigation of new proposals
- Exploration of new program/project opportunities
- Communication with the scholarship recipients for monitoring progress
- Survey and analysis of data to ensure quality
* We want to maximize the utilization of donations Lily Foundation receives
* We want to ensure quality education in the schools and quality training in the centers
* We want to encourage students for higher level achievements
Someday no child in India will be left behind from the gift of education.
Our resources are you. Opening up your hearts is what we count on.
Our means are purity, patience and perseverance - the three essential elements of success.
Our address is: Attn. Subir Mitra, 125/10/1 Chander Village Road, P.O. Haridevpr, Kolkata 700082
The phone numbers are: Office 91 33 2402-6733,
Mobile (Sharmila Basu) 98310 45746, Mobile (Subir Mitra) 98311-36074
This page is current as of 03-Dec-14. Call to get the latest status.
|Warfronts/ Scholarship/ StudyHome/ CoachingHome/ ComputerCenter/ IndiaTeams/ ContactIndia|
|Home | Scholarship | Schools | Feed-the-Needy | Activities | Lily India | About Us|